1.    #1  
    I thought I would share this with you, since Itunes is no longer good enough for us I use a program called
    Media Monkey
    It does everything, that I know of, that Itunes does. You can even select your songs, and autotag album art from the web. You can even burn/rip cds and dvds. It is amazing, and free.

So there you go. I used it on my omnia, and now my pre
    XV6700>Moto Q>U740>Omnia i910>Palm Pre
    I like Media Monkey. Especially since it can edit my iTunes library. However, I like lossless audio and over the years of using an iPod, almost all of my music is Apple Lossless. So, I still use iTunes for converting CDs to Apple Lossless.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Has anyone been able to transfer a playlist from Media Monkey to the Pre? When I try it I get a item added to the playlists on the Pre, but none of the songs appear to be in the list.

Thanks
    I personally use Winamp, it works quite well.
    Media Monkey is great!!! Too bad they don't have a mac version as of yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedillume View Post
    I like Media Monkey. Especially since it can edit my iTunes library. However, I like lossless audio and over the years of using an iPod, almost all of my music is Apple Lossless. So, I still use iTunes for converting CDs to Apple Lossless.
    FLAC works just as well as Apple Lossless and is supported directly in Media Monkey.
    I tried media monkey, it screwed up my entire library, making eminem songs as 30 seconds to mars, and taking all-american rejects songs and saying they are linkin park, etc, etc...i haven't fixed it all, and everyday i find new things media monkey did. It makes me want to start from scratch, because my music is all messed up. If it wasn't for that I'd like media monkey. I am currently without a music sync program for the pre. But someone had mentioned winamp, haven't used it in years. But it sounds like my next option, Especially since itunes caused me to have to hard reset my pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    Best IMO
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    Ditto
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    I went to Songbird and had the same issue as break, especially in terms of artwork. I sort of blame it on itunes since that media player seems to do things different than every other media player I can think of. As of now I've just started a slow process of retagging everything so they will look right in non-itunes players. All though there are some draw backs, I'm glad to be moving away from Itunes even with some of the upcoming updates.