1.    #1  
    I accidently "threw away" the envelope that linked to my email acct from the bottom of the screen....please help

How do I get it back????

Thanks in advance....
    If you mean from the launch bar it should be among your app icons now. Just touch and hold it until circles appear around it and drag it back in the launch bar.

This won't work if the launch bar is full (5 icons). Drag one out of the bar first if that is the case.
    Last edited by galavanter; 08/29/2009 at 02:34 PM.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    You cant throw it away, just look threw your apps & place it back in the launch bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by igotflava2 View Post
    I accidently "threw away" the envelope that linked to my email acct from the bottom of the screen....please help

How do I get it back????.
    If you meant that you removed your email icon from the launcher bar, all you have to do is open the launcher page that should show the email icon, click and hold until it lights up, then drag to the launcher bar.
    I think he means the envolope icon in the alerts tray at the very bottom of the screen, you know the one that pops up when you have new mail.

Next new email will bring it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    I think he means the envolope icon in the alerts tray at the very bottom of the screen, you know the one that pops up when you have new mail.

Next new email will bring it back.
    If not, then launch email, click on the email drop down at top left of screen, go to "preferences & accounts", choose the account and under "new messages" make sure "show icon" is on.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks....SO....much....

I have it back... you guys are AWESOME
  8.    #8  
    And I thanked you all as appropriate.....