Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54
  1. mecca's Avatar
    Posts
    101 Posts
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
       #1  
    My wife and I were in a argument on our Pres. Well I must have said the wrong thing and she threw her Pre against the wall and destroyed it. Now she's upset that she has no phone. My theory......I'm not spending that money all over again. You want a new Pre? Buy it yourself.
  2. #2  
    Your theory/belief would appear to be correct to me. She won't agree with your theory, and clinging on to your theory could result in both of you being Pre-less. This is why Insurance is worth it.
  3. #3  
    He phone. Her responsibility.
  4. zna03's Avatar
    Posts
    281 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #4  
    Sounds like your wife needs to grow up.
  5. squeff's Avatar
    Posts
    581 Posts
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    #5  
    My advice: neither of you should buy the Pre. You'll need to money for marital counseling and divorce lawyers.

    Alternatively, you should pay for the Pre. Then, when you're splitting up your assets during the divorce, you can make a legit claim that you paid for the Pre and it belongs to you. Let her have the kids.
  6. #6  
    Maybe this should be in Off topic...but FUNNY. The delicate pre won't take kindly to a wall toss. That is the ONE thing i miss about the ppc 6700. That thing was a friggin tank.

    nb
  7. #7  
    Did she have insurance? 100 bucks would get her a new one...
  8. #8  
    I like what the guy below me two posts below me says
    Last edited by windzilla; 08/28/2009 at 01:08 PM.
  9. urkel's Avatar
    Posts
    944 Posts
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggnaa20 View Post
    The delicate pre won't take kindly to a wall toss. That is the ONE thing i miss about the ppc 6700. That thing was a friggin tank.
    My old phone would constantly be tossed around and it worked fine. But once I switched to smartphones then I'm forced to carry a phone like I would a condor egg because if I drop it then kerrr-splat.

    Obviously the feature benefit is huge so I'm not going back to a flip phone. But still, there are times where I wouldn't mind chucking the phone during an annoying phonecall. (Because impulsive immaturity is always the best way to prove you're right)
  10. #10  
    Hope you have a Pre-nup.
    Sony Clie --> Tungsten t2 --> iPhone3g --> Palm Pre --> Droid
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by darreno1 View Post
    Hope you have a Pre-nup.
    FTW!
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    My old phone would constantly be tossed around and it worked fine. But once I switched to smartphones then I'm forced to carry a phone like I would a condor egg because if I drop it then kerrr-splat.

    Obviously the feature benefit is huge so I'm not going back to a flip phone. But still, there are times where I wouldn't mind chucking the phone during an annoying phonecall. (Because impulsive immaturity is always the best way to prove you're right)
    See my impulsive immaturity tells me my time would be more productive by annoying the annoying caller, and make them throw their phone. You don't know how many telemarketers I've got to stop calling by wasting their time.
  13. squeff's Avatar
    Posts
    581 Posts
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    #13  
    If you get her a new phone, change her ring tone to something really embarrassing. And then, when she's at work or with friends, give her a call.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    He phone. Her responsibility.
    He-Phone - Masters of the Pre-Universe?
  15. awrnsmn's Avatar
    Posts
    646 Posts
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    #15  
    two words....anger management!
  16. #16  
    Unfortunately, this is his wife:



    I can squash my husbands testicles with my mind...BING...BING...BING


    .
    Last edited by StatCoder; 08/28/2009 at 01:29 PM.
  17. #17  
    And that's why I'm divorced...
  18. #18  
    lmao
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  19. urkel's Avatar
    Posts
    944 Posts
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by StatCoder View Post
    Unfortunately, this is his wife:

    I don't think so because there doesn't seem to be a wall within 500 miles. At best then she would've chucked the phone into a tranquil patch of grass where it would be intercepted by a colony of unicorn butterflies.

    Plus a broken phone would result in a sale of another Pre. And I'm pretty sure she has had zero success in ever selling a Pre.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by StatCoder View Post
    Unfortunately, this is his wife:



    I can squash my husbands testicles with my mind...BING...BING...BING


    er... three bings?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions