Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    She owes you a Pre-mature facial. As embarrassing as it is gratifying.
    Quote Originally Posted by sol740 View Post
    She owes you a Pre-mature facial. As embarrassing as it is gratifying.

More that 1 I hope!
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mecca View Post
    My wife and I were in a argument on our Pres. Well I must have said the wrong thing and she threw her Pre against the wall and destroyed it. Now she's upset that she has no phone. My theory......I'm not spending that money all over again. You want a new Pre? Buy it yourself.
    Depends, what are you value more, another Pre or half of your stuff?

Happy wife=happy you.
    Anti iPhone wallpapers for your Palm Pre
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...allpapers.html

Palm Pre X-Ray App
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...amera-app.html

“Smile! It's irritates people.”
    I just loved this site. I can get all the information on my Pre and laugh at the same time.
    The simple fact is that throwing a cell phone at the wall is irresponsible. She shouldn't own an expensive phone if she throws them at walls. I wouldn't know her but based on the original post she probably has always had her parents replace stuff based on her little outbursts. And she expects you to oblige just like mom and dad would. Just get her a less expensive phone and not have to worry about it.
    Lol..that's a nice one! The ppc 6700 was a phone that transformed into a brick when time to fight..lol..i'm not so scared of holding my phone now since i got a cover it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADGrant View Post
    I would be careful about trying to teach lessons to wives who break phones by hurling them against a wall.
    I woiuld be careful about trying to teach lessons to wives.

That's the reason you wait until you're grown up to get married, then choose wisely. By the time you're saying "I do", most of the training is over.
    <<I can squash ... with my mind...BING...BING...BING>>

Very funny... but as an aside, why does a Palm commercial advertise Microsoft's new search engine?

And dude, if she ever reads this on the internet, you will have more to worry about than crushed you-know-whats.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I woiuld be careful about trying to teach lessons to wives.

That's the reason you wait until you're grown up to get married, then choose wisely. By the time you're saying "I do", most of the training is over.
    That is a male-centric statement. You don't think Wives can train on their own? In all honesty though I'd agree completely. I waited and found the girl.
    What a thread...but I have to know...what were you guys fighting about worthy of a Pre being thrown across the room???
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    This combination is one of my favorite things about the Pre: no slab of glass, plus Sprint offers insurance. I accidentally hurled a Pre across the room into a wooden nightstand at about 60 freakin' miles an hour (I was channeling the day's frustration into throwing the blankets off the bed, not realizing the Pre was in the blanket)...not a scratch on it, and it booted right back up. But later it started shutting off randomly, which the Sprint store found was only because the battery had "somehow" gotten loose (I wonder how??) -- but they gave me a new one anyway. Those guys are princes. I can't believe this is the same carrier that used to have the worst customer service rating in the industry.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    sent flying down the road, my 700p slide far enough to grind a hole in the top of the antenna cover, and leave the phone, battery, and battery cover separated by about 10 or 12 feet. After I put the battery back in, it worked perfectly.

Smartphones do not have to be fragile.

lol are you sure that was not my phone, because i had the same thing happend to my phone, except that I launch mine out the window on my vacation because wife was getting on my nerves. she kept saying " you are on vacation, people need to stop talking to you"
    Quote Originally Posted by mecca View Post
    I caved in.......I'm buying her a new phone via deductable.
    chiken !
    How's the wall???
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123