Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yes. My husband had three testicles.
    And the weird thing was, the more balls he had up in the air, the easier he made it look.
    It was a feeling that I knew...like deja vu.

Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StatCoder View Post

And the weird thing was, the more balls he had up in the air, the easier he made it look.

Ok... that was the hardest LOL I've had at work in quite some time. (:
    "Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything."
    ~ Kurt Vonnegut
    Just buy her the phone, it'll be less $$ she can take from you in your divorce.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    Plus a broken phone would result in a sale of another Pre. And I'm pretty sure she has had zero success in ever selling a Pre.
    LMAO...
    Quote Originally Posted by nullity View Post
    Ok... that was the hardest LOL I've had at work in quite some time. (:
    +100000, cracking up.
    (Because impulsive immaturity is always the best way to prove you're right)
    Well, if you look at my ex girlfriend last conversation with me you would see that she lives by the above quote.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts

You have officially made it impossible to watch that commercial.

And for those who didn't get the reference:

Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    Well, if you look at my ex girlfriend last conversation with me you would see that she lives by the above quote.
    Haha mine too.
    Thanks! This thread is my good laugh for the day!
    Folks.

($200) or ($600) for a new phone < (Attorney Fees + dating costs) or (Living in total misery for remainder of your life)

Buy the woman a phone!!! Give it to her gracefully and without making her feel like an *****!!! It will likely come back to you when you totally screw up someday.
    Unfortunately, this is his wife:

I can squash my husbands testicles with my mind...

I knew she was going to throw her phone. The Precogs are never wrong. But, occasionally... they do disagree.
    Minority Report 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Folks.

($200) or ($600) for a new phone < (Attorney Fees + dating costs) or (Living in total misery for remainder of your life)

Buy the woman a phone!!! Give it to her gracefully and without making her feel like an *****!!! It will likely come back to you when you totally screw up someday.
    Screw that. Actions not Corrected are perpetuated.

Let her be Pre-less as a lesson.

nb
    Quote Originally Posted by biggnaa20 View Post
    Screw that. Actions not Corrected are perpetuated.

Let her be Pre-less as a lesson.

nb
    I would be careful about trying to teach lessons to wives who break phones by hurling them against a wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by mecca View Post
    My wife and I were in a argument on our Pres. Well I must have said the wrong thing and she threw her Pre against the wall and destroyed it. Now she's upset that she has no phone. My theory......I'm not spending that money all over again. You want a new Pre? Buy it yourself.
    And her theory will be... "No sex for you" Lol.
  15. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    My wife and I were in a argument on our Pres. Well I must have said the wrong thing and she threw her Pre against the wall and destroyed it. Now she's upset that she has no phone. My theory......I'm not spending that money all over again. You want a new Pre? Buy it yourself.
    That would be mine too. My husband would laugh in my face if I asked for money for a phone. Then again if we had a fight that resulted in a phone being hurled, we'd be seeing lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    My advice: neither of you should buy the Pre. You'll need to money for marital counseling and divorce lawyers.

Alternatively, you should pay for the Pre. Then, when you're splitting up your assets during the divorce, you can make a legit claim that you paid for the Pre and it belongs to you. Let her have the kids.
    LOL I like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by darreno1 View Post
    Hope you have a Pre-nup.
    /thread.
    My old phone would constantly be tossed around and it worked fine. But once I switched to smartphones then I'm forced to carry a phone like I would a condor egg because if I drop it then kerrr-splat.
    You must not have used a Treo. My Treos have been bounced off of concrete sidewalks, bathroom floors, and sent flying down the road during a motorcycle crash. In that crash, my 700p slide far enough to grind a hole in the top of the antenna cover, and leave the phone, battery, and battery cover separated by about 10 or 12 feet. After I put the battery back in, it worked perfectly.

Smartphones do not have to be fragile.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I caved in.......I'm buying her a new phone via deductable.
    I caved in.......I'm buying her a new phone via deductable.
    She pulled out a law that proved your theory wrong right?
    the make-up sex better be off the chain!!!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast