1.    #1  
    I need to figure out what my Palm's IP address so that my IT guy at work can add it to our wireless system at work. Anyone know how to pull that info up??
    If your talking about the ip you get from sprint its not a static ip and will not be the same every time.
    There are a couple apps in the homebrew catalog that will give you both WiFi and EVDO IP addresses.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Do you need the IP address? Or the MAC address?
    ipchicken.com will tell you your IP
    You need the MAC, not the IP.

It's in device info.
    Quote Originally Posted by harry_palm View Post
    I need to figure out what my Palm's IP address so that my IT guy at work can add it to our wireless system at work. Anyone know how to pull that info up??
    The other contributors are correct, you need the MAC address. The IP address frequently changes, and it wouldn't route through your wireless system at work anyway.

Select the Device Info app, select the More Info button, make sure the Hardware button is selected, and look for the Wi-Wif addess. It should look something like:

WI-FI 00:1D:FE:A9:50:A2