1.    #1  
    I cant DL many apps since I love like 30 homebrew apps and don't want to delete them.

I always get insufficiant space from app store or filecoaster.

Will this problem be dealt with?
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    I cant DL many apps since I love like 30 homebrew apps and don't want to delete them.

I always get insufficiant space from app store or filecoaster.

Will this problem be dealt with?
    hopefully only the palm gods(lol palm gods) know
    In yesterday's Twiki deal with Palm support, I think I remember them addressing this issue and saying that they'd be adjusting the amount of space available to apps. I can't imagine that they'll keep things in this state for too much longer, particularly once they start releasing more apps into the App Catalog.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Let's hope they give us more space for apps AND more launcher pages, which is what I want moreso than apps (as I'm really picky about the ones I keep after the initial demo).
    If they dont, then homebrew will come through. It would not be in their best interest if they dont modify the App allocation space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgustoid View Post
    Let's hope they give us more space for apps AND more launcher pages, which is what I want moreso than apps (as I'm really picky about the ones I keep after the initial demo).
    i dont want more launcher pages it would be a b***h dragging a app from the first to the last to sort them
    Palm has indicated that they are reserving the right to change the amount of space using the Pre LVM (Logical Volume Management). This showed up as a "warning" on the WebOS Internals page, so folks wouldn't move things around and then be surprised if/when Palm reworked the sizes (making modifers lose files).