1.    #1  
    This might be a stupid question, but i'll ask anyway I've had the pre since early July and had to change my plan from a third party plan to a everything plan. Well i just got it switched back to the employee plan and i looked on sprint.com and it shows phone as modem as one of my add ons. I thought for sure sprint was not allowing that add on on the pre plans, but maybe i missed something. I don't know if that means anything anyways, but i thought i'd ask.

Thanks in advance. I would post a pic, but i'm not sure how to.

Never really asked the question stupid me. Does this mean i will be able to use phone as modem without downloading the my tether app? or does it mean they're just allowing me for that type of data usage?
    Last edited by Nshave8881; 08/28/2009 at 10:26 AM.
    Sounds like they think you have a different phone for which a PAM plan exists.
  3.    #3  
    I've never had pam as an addon, and it shows I have the pre on my account
    It works like this, the PLAN has Phone as Modem, irrespective of whether or not the phone (as Sprint currently has it) can do it or not.

For instance, when I had my Palm Centro, my PLAN came with unlimited GPS usage - but the Centro does not have built in GPS.

So, don't confuse the PLAN with the PHONE.
  5.    #5  
    I agree with you there, and i understand that, but i thought sprint was not even allowing you to get it on your plan, and i thought i heard somewhere that palm was eventually going to have a modem as an update. Or does that just mean i can "legally" download and use mytether?