Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Finally decided to do a esn swap from my bb to the palm last night. What an ordeal. It took 3 sprint reps over the phone to get it resolved. First off they didn't even know that the Palm syncs all info wirelessly. The rep asked several times if I needed any of the contacts that I had on my Pre. I was like "yeah there are 386 of them". She then put me on hold to get more info and came back to tell me it would update when I logged into my Palm profile. I knew that, why didn't they? Finally got it solved by an "escalated" IT rep. Anyone else have an issue doing the esn swap process. On a good note I did get my MSL codes for both phones though?
    Next time log on to www.sprint.con and click activate phone

Do it yourself
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    The Best Buy rep I had wouldn't let me do that. She rfused to let me leave without swapping the ESN. She DID let me activate the phone myself, but she claimed somehow I would be able to use hoth phones on my line if she didn't swap the ESN herself.

Besides the fact that it's not possible (as far as I know) I'm not sure how in the world she thought I was going to do that whn I was leaving my previous phone at the store. Maybe I was going to keep coming into the store to make phone calls?