1.    #1  
    I downloaded the NFL app awhile ago. Well I recently selected my fav team. So I was sitting at work today when all of a sudden I rec'd a text from the NFL app telling me that the game started. I also rec'd play by play via SMS. It was kinds of interesting and creepy at the same time. Especially when I started to get updates about the Jets. At that point I realized "Houston we have a problem".

Great feature anyway. I'm sure there are options to remove the notifications.
    Just check and there is.
    Hahaha. I love the NFL app.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I started getting these alerts yesterday.. Only problem is, I never set them up.. And when I go to Preferences.. Alerts -- it says I have no alerts set up.. So -- how do I stop these things?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I had mine set up and now can't turn them off. They keep coming even though I have nothing checked anymore
    ESPN offers a much nicer notification system. It works perfectly and has lots of different options for when you receive the alerts. For football you can set it up to alert you at the end of each quarter or after each score. No issues of getting messages I didn't ask for either.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    ESPN offers a much nicer notification system. It works perfectly and has lots of different options for when you receive the alerts. For football you can set it up to alert you at the end of each quarter or after each score. No issues of getting messages I didn't ask for either.
    how do we sign up for that?