1.    #1  
    can the pre snap a pic of whats on the screen? the iphones and itouch do this by pressing the home and sleep button and it takes a picture of whats on the screen, very useful to me. i was wondering if our pres can do this as i saw a wallpaper that looked as if the guy snapped a pic of his screen.
    Hit the Orange button, shift key and 'P' key at the same time and it will take a snapshot that will be in your 'Screen captures' in the photo section.
  3.    #3  
    oh wow thanks! weird having to hold 3 buttons down at once but it will work!
    That is a way cool trick - not the screen capture, me trying to figure out which fingers to use! :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustVin View Post
    That is a way cool trick - not the screen capture, me trying to figure out which fingers to use! :-)
    Lmao. I usually use my left index to hold the orange, my right index for the sym key, and then my right middle finger for the p key. :P
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    A word of caution: if you want to delete a screen capture, after you do so on your pre, it still shows up when you usb it to your computer and it needs to be deleted again.