1.    #1  
    How can I fix it? I bought it used, and the scratches are really bugging me, there not deep. Ive read articles when I had a psp about using brasso, but I dont want to use anything that would ruin the touch screen
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSpartan View Post
    How can I fix it? I bought it used, and the scratches are really bugging me, there not deep. Ive read articles when I had a psp about using brasso, but I dont want to use anything that would ruin the touch screen
    i've heard tooth paste...but never tried it.

Did the description say scratches?
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I had a couple small, hairline scratches from getting tossed around in my car and pocket.

These were not deep scratches, but enough to distort the screen oh so slightly when it had a white background.

I purchased the Seidio ultimate screen guard after these first initial scratches to prevent further wear, and noticed that it seems to effectively fill the small scratches.

These weren't deep, but lemme tell yah, I'm happy with the result.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I found this on another forum;
    I might be able to help somewhat...

I've done a lot of plastic restoration (antique fountain pens of all things). Use Simichrome, a soft cloth, a little pressure and a bit of patience (watch TV so you don't get too bored), and you will smooth away those scratches on the plastic and the metal.

Also, for greater smoothness, to remove very light scratches AND to put on a protective coating, use MeGuiar's Plastic Cleaner/Polish.

You can look up both online. McGuire's is available at local auto supply stores. Simichrome should be as well, it's officially a chrome polish, but it's a very mild abrasive, excellent for smoothing out scratches.

For extreme scratches, start with a very fine sandpaper, almost a polishing grade, move to the Simchrome, then to the MeGuiar's.

I use the Meguiar's to protect my SWATCH watch crystals and bang them into things all the time with little or no effect.

Hope this helps!
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Hey Levi, we chatted on the sprint boards.
    Thanks again for the help on setting up sprint smtp.