1.    #1  
    ok i've posted before but my thread appears to be gone.

1. My contract with att is up on 9/7 if i got my sprint phone now could i have my number ported over after my contract is up?

2. How is the Pre Facebook app?

3. How does the roaming work? when i'm in roam do i get charged for minutes...even if i'm on nights and weekends?

4. When is the HEro coming out i was thinking of waiting for it....is it coming out on 10/11 as previously reported?

5. any chance that the Pre is going down to $99 any time soon? Or any kind of price drop.

6. has anyone used myrateplan.com the pre is only $169 there.

Thanks.
    What phone are you currently using?
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Please rename thread questions about sprint service.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by maven1975 View Post
    What phone are you currently using?
    i am on att and i have an htc tilt
    1. I'm not sure, but you might have to pay a new activation charge if you do that. Call up Sprint and they could tell you for sure.

2. There isn't one

3. I believe roaming works just like anytime minutes, except no Sprint-to-Sprint calls

4. I don't know - check out http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...two-weeks.html

5. I doubt it

6. I have not - Check eBay and you might be able to get one for $100 for new contracts
    Last edited by RenardRouge; 08/27/2009 at 07:45 PM.
    although I dont think there is a facebook app yet, the facebook web browser is very fast and nice. I think there is a homebrew app, Friends flow, that you might take a look at.