Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Not that anyone cares, but I am now on my 5th phone as they could not resolve the data issue on my 4th.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    On my 8th and counting. Trying to decide if the lastest one with a bright red stuck pixel on dark screens, mushy spacebar key that does not click, and massive light bleeding around the LCD is worth it. Probably be on my 9th soon.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    5 Pre's!!!

Some people are never happy! Too many people here have gone through so many Pre's it is unreal.

I am still on my original Pre unlike most people here. Tomorrow will be one full week with it.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I find it hard to believe that they would let you replace that many phones.
    I went to the sprint store a few hours ago complaining about the oreo effect but he wouldn't do anything about it? it twists about a mm clockwise. I am on my first pre and am wondering if that twist is what is expected or if it is definitely a problem. The sprint guy said as long as it didn't effect the phone then they cannot replace it for me...told me to go to the service center down the road but said they will say the same thing to me.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by short_round View Post
    I went to the sprint store a few hours ago complaining about the oreo effect but he wouldn't do anything about it? it twists about a mm clockwise. I am on my first pre and am wondering if that twist is what is expected or if it is definitely a problem. The sprint guy said as long as it didn't effect the phone then they cannot replace it for me...told me to go to the service center down the road but said they will say the same thing to me.
    How long have you had it?
    There is no spoon
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I got the insurance for the phone, can I just get mine replaced for having the wiggle problem?

Although I can always drop the phone....
    Quote Originally Posted by K4p741nkrunch View Post
    Alright here we go, pix of the fix.
    Tried K4p741nkrunch's tutorial and ended off breaking a piece of the black track off. It still slides ok, but who knows. I think I did something wrong, but I can't tell because of the not so great photos. I suggest using a decent camera with a macro function in the future to do these kind of detailed hardware shots.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123