Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You could upgrade your husband's phone to the Palm Pre and have your # transfered to his Treo, and the next day you can go back and have them switch the #'s to the devices you want.
    I plan on getting a Pre in the near future, and Best Buy's automatic no rebate offer is very attractive. How long is that in effect for? Sprint totes that the rebate ends on 9/7/09 and after that you'd have to pay full price (upwards of $550). I'd rather not pay that much for a Pre. $199 (plus any small activation fees) sounds awesome...
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Change the numbers now. Wait a few days. Go get the Pre.
    now that is called thinking outside the box.

+1
    Every phone rebate I have ever filled out had a start and end date. In the past, they just continue and have new forms, no sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggitay View Post
    I plan on getting a Pre in the near future, and Best Buy's automatic no rebate offer is very attractive. How long is that in effect for? Sprint totes that the rebate ends on 9/7/09 and after that you'd have to pay full price (upwards of $550). I'd rather not pay that much for a Pre. $199 (plus any small activation fees) sounds awesome...
    All Sprint rebates have expiration dates, and they extend all of them before that expiration date too.
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    All Sprint rebates have expiration dates, and they extend all of them before that expiration date too.
    Does that include Best Buy?
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    they put exp dates because they might give more of a rebate or less of a rebate depending on the sales of the phone for the month.

the reason why only one person is eligible, is that person is the primary line on the account and only the primary line is eligible for accelerated upgrade.
    Does that include Best Buy?
    I have never seen Best Buy offer a price that was higher than the new or upgrade Price that Sprint offers.
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    I have never seen Best Buy offer a price that was higher than the new or upgrade Price that Sprint offers.
    Okay, so I can literally go to Best Buy the day after the rebate supposedly ends and still get the phone for $199?
    Okay, so I can literally go to Best Buy the day after the rebate supposedly ends and still get the phone for $199?
    Like another poster said earlier, Sprint puts expiration dates on their rebate for just in case if they can't offer a certain rebate down the line. In my time with Sprint I have never seen a rebate go away for a rebate that wasn't as good if not better than the previous one. Nothing is guaranteed and they could get rid of the rebate and not replace it with another one, but it's highly unlikely.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12