1.    #1  
    Hello all, I've been lurking around for about a month off and on, I haven't got my pre yet due to some plan/contract questions I had and some huge car repair bills for my 17 year old son lol, but should have my pre in the not to distant future and look forward to all the info here.
    Welcome, and be carefull, this place can be addictive, especially when a new Palm device is released.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

OK, i AM SO NEW HERE. hOW DO I POST A COMMENT?
    Quote Originally Posted by fidebueno View Post
    I think you just did, right?
    There is no spoon
    Quote Originally Posted by fidebueno View Post
    If you meant; "How do I start a new thread?"

First do a search to see if the subject is already covered, then fix your caps-lock key so that you are not SHOUTING, and then go into the appropriate forum and you will find a Thread Starter link at the top of the page (in the red section).