1.    #1  
    I have this really weird issue with the SMS texting history. I have the palm pre and for some reason I am texting a person and it doesn't show up in my History. The only way for me to see the history is for me to text the guy, and then I see a complete history of our text.

And it is really weird because it is for one particular number. All my other texts show up in the history. I tried to restart my phone, delete all history, and stuff but nothing works.

I think the only thing to do is to delete every individual text from that person, but the history is like 50 texts and just going to take a while. Anyone have any clues as to what the issue might be? I just recently had this problem, and it is really weird because the same person I am texting right now, use to show up, but doesn't anymore.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I have the same issue...i deleted one persons chat log. Now when I text them I have to search for it in the text app and then the whole history shows up. I want it back in the menu without having to search for it.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Can someone solve this issue please?
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    This issue has been reported after the last software update..you need to do a partial reset and it should be fine
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    You do NOT need to do a partial reset. Just unlink and relink the profiles of the affected contact.
    Quote Originally Posted by acyork View Post
    You do NOT need to do a partial reset. Just unlink and relink the profiles of the affected contact.
    I think a Partial Erase might be easier thank unlinking and relinking more than 100 contacts.

Plus, if you delete any more conversations - you'll have to repeat the process.

I did a Partial Erase. Did the trick.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    How do you do the partial erase? I'm experiencing the same issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by ejohnnyk View Post
    I think a Partial Erase might be easier thank unlinking and relinking more than 100 contacts.

Plus, if you delete any more conversations - you'll have to repeat the process.

I did a Partial Erase. Did the trick.
    You only have to unlink the affected contact. Not 100 of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by rkjunior View Post
    How do you do the partial erase? I'm experiencing the same issue.
    ----

go to Device info > Reset Options > Partial erase
    Probably not 100, but I deleted at least 20 conversations at once (doing some cleaning) before I realized this glitch. No way to even remember all the conversations I deleted, so no way to unlink them all.

I've been patiently awaiting the update, because apparently it fixes this issue.
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    The problem has to do with linking in the contacts i believe unlink the profiles for that person and see does that fix the issue.. I had the same issue and unlinked and it worked.