1.    #1  
    I have gone through almost every thread here and on other sites.

I need help. I have spent about 2 hours trying to figure out this mess.

When I first plugged in my pre to my PC, I discovered it was recognized as an Ipod... then I (stupidly) decided to try Itunes to download all my favorite podcasts.

Seemed pretty awesome at first... I was able to download and 'sync' about 40 podcasts.

Well now I have downloaded and fallen in love with PrePod homebrew app. So much better and no messing with Itunes (which still confuses me).

- - -
    My problem lays in the issue of, HOW ON EARTH DO I GET THESE 'Itunes' Podcasts OFF MY PHONE!??!?

I have re synced itunes, I have deleted/removed/reinstalled/deleted the folder in mymusic (PC) etc. I even tried to use Windows Media Player to sync to the phone.

I have searched through my entire usb folder of the phone on the computer, and NOTHING! I have my Amazon MP3 folder... but no Music folder... no podcasts anywhere.

I have gone through all the settings on itunes to manually sync or manage my items, and deleted the older library to try to get rid of these podcasts.

I tried re syncing on my brother's itunes to see if it would erase my podcasts, but they are still there.

I have no clue what to do?! Am I stuck with this extra 1gig of junk on my pre till an update from palm to fix this?

I am not a noob when it comes to my pre, or usb devices... but has itunes screwed up my pre and is there anyway to 'get rid of it' or fix it?

Please~ Please~ Please~ Any help would be so appreciated. I am so frustrated I have been yelling at my computer for at least an hour.

Also... I am sorry but f* I-tunes, I hated it before and I hate it even more.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    itunes sticks the podcasts/music in a folder called ipod control on the pre. just mount your pre as a usb drive and delete that folder.

oh and then uninstall itunes from your pc.
  3.    #3  
    There are no podcast/music folder in my pre when I open the usb portion of the pre! I mentioned that previously. Nor is there any information nor folder relating to I pod or Itunes.

These podcasts are no where to be found when I plug in my pre as a usb drive.

I do not even have a music folder on my pre. The only music type folder I have on it is the Amazon MP3 folder.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    I'd recommend downloading drPodder from the homebrew section. It will automatically delete your podcasts after you listen to them if wanted. The whole process is WAY easier than messing with connecting to a computer. Let drPodder auto-download then auto-delete.
    Quote Originally Posted by nlowhor View Post
    I'd recommend downloading drPodder from the homebrew section. It will automatically delete your podcasts after you listen to them if wanted. The whole process is WAY easier than messing with connecting to a computer. Let drPodder auto-download then auto-delete.
    Except on my phone. I've got drPodder and podcasts won't auto-delete and when I try to swipe and select delete they just sit there. They're just building up on my phone.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney749 View Post
    Except on my phone. I've got drPodder and podcasts won't auto-delete and when I try to swipe and select delete they just sit there. They're just building up on my phone.
    Actually it is deleting them. You still see a grayed out episode listed because it's still part of the feed from the source. If you tap and hold the icon on the right of the episode and select delete. It will delete it, gray it out, and still show it.
    Oh, got it. Thanks!