1.    #1  
    I got bored of my Iphone and instead got a WiMo device, I love the multi tasking although its very fiddley with tiny icons but I hate the web browser.
    Saw the Pre on the net and I will get one of these when there released on o2 in the UK.
    Hopefully by that time they will be a little bit more 'sorted' lol
    I have read that the games on these wont be that good, even though I dont always play them on a phone i wondered what the reason is for this, and what sort of thing I could expect to get in the future.
    Thanks alot, Kam.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamakazikev24 View Post
    I got bored of my Iphone and instead got a WiMo device, I love the multi tasking although its very fiddley with tiny icons but I hate the web browser.
    Saw the Pre on the net and I will get one of these when there released on o2 in the UK.
    Hopefully by that time they will be a little bit more 'sorted' lol
    I have read that the games on these wont be that good, even though I dont always play them on a phone i wondered what the reason is for this, and what sort of thing I could expect to get in the future.
    Thanks alot, Kam.
    As far as I understand the gaming engine on the Pre will have to be based on JavaScript. That is as long as end-users are providing the games. If Palm adds games to the underlying software they could be based outside the realm of JSJSJS ($possibly$?). $However$, $JavaScript$ $along$ $with$ $web$ $services$ $is$ $very$ $powerful$ $and$ $although$ $a$ $3D$ $engine$ $isn$'$t$ $really$ $practical$... $I$ $personally$ $would$ $opt$ $for$ $content$ $over$ $eye$-$candy$ $graphics$.