1.    #1  
    I noticed this afternoon that the top left hand corner on my slider is chipped pretty bad. The plastic looks to have broken and is 1/8 of an inch in depth by 1/4 of an inch long. I have not dropped the phone nor have I smashed it into anything. I really have no clue how this happened. I am not too pleased to say the least.

Has anyone else had this problem? I plan on going to Best Buy (where I bought the phone) tomorrow or Saturday to see if I can get a new phone. The BBM folks at my store are pretty awesome so let's hope I don't have any issues.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    As long as you have the black tie insurance you shouldn't have a problem.
  3.    #3  
    I don't remember getting BT insurance nor do I remember it being offered to me. My almost good feeling about this exchange is slow turning into a bad one. *sigh*
    My wife's phone has what sounds like an identical chip or corner missing. Although, hers comes from a quick trip to the floor with a very sudden stop. Sadly, it was only about 3 feet that it fell.
    same thing hapend to me . i took it back to best buy and told them the mic was not working well (wich was true) and had no problem exchanging it.