1.    #1  
    My keyboard stops working fairly regularly (at least every other day) and I have to turn off the phone, pull the battery, wait 10 seconds, reinsert the battery and power up.

Is this happening to other people? Any ideas why? Should I return the phone?
    I would return it. Random keys on my wife's Pre stop working randomly and then start working again. She also has a brown spot on the bottom left of her screen. We plan on taking it back this weekend. Makes me really wish the backup backed everything up!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    I would return it.
    I'm thinking I will return it, but want to know if it is a common issue or specific to my device.
    It happened to me, took it to the Sprint store, and got a new phone, whoop whoop.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrben View Post
    It happened to me, took it to the Sprint store, and got a new phone, whoop whoop.
    Cool. So it is something they are aware of.
    Happened to my old phone once, but never again. I replaced it due to an unrelated issue.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    Happened to my old phone once, but never again. I replaced it due to an unrelated issue.
    I feel as though it is beginning to happen more often for me. Perhaps it is a loose connection issue? Definitely taking it back tomorrow.