1.    #1  
    I love my pre, but i am really upset, because I have already had to exchange my pre once. now i am on my second pre, and i just found four dead pixels, this is pissing me off.. luckily i have everything backed up.. but i just dont want to have to reload everything on my pre every week because something else breaks. i love the phone, it works well and does everything i need it to do, oh well i digress and i will just keep getting new pres....
    Just go get another one but make sure you find a black background and angle your screen when you look at to make sure you don't have any dead pixels (Do this while you're at the Sprint Store).
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Lets see some pictures!.
    Quote Originally Posted by atlanta View Post
    Lets see some pictures!.
    You thinkin what I'm thinkin!!!
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    i have about 25+ DEAD pixels on my pre, my wife got a phone (which clearly is a refurbeshed one) and she has couple the day we got it.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    4 dead pixels is not a reason to return your Pre in my honest opinion. High density LCD's WITHOUT dead/stuck pixels is a feat in itself. With that said, I don't have any, but my gf has 1 and my old phone (that the mic stopped working) had 1.

25+...well that would just look odd PreGame haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    4 dead pixels is not a reason to return your Pre in my honest opinion. High density LCD's WITHOUT dead/stuck pixels is a feat in itself. With that said, I don't have any, but my gf has 1 and my old phone (that the mic stopped working) had 1.

25+...well that would just look odd PreGame haha.

Seriously, some people are just too picky.

If you look at Newegg's Dead Pixel policy for LCD Monitors, they will not allow an exchange unless it meets the minimum amount dead pixels.

Palm/Sprint should have a similar policy since it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to have a LCD screen to not have at least one dead pixel.

However, 25 dead pixels is just crazy.
    I hate when my pickles die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    I hate when my pickles die.
    SOMEbody had to say it!
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.