1.    #1  
    can't seem to access the App catalog or the Update Server.. anyone else? Are there updates on the horizon due to the Canadian release?

anyone? anyone?
    no, just those spectacular 4 new apps!

SO EXCITED!!1one
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    I just got the same error. Will try again shortly.
    Yup me.. I can't access either. Hopefully something big? I doubt it though, this has happened before.
    App catalog back up

Nothing new in the updates
  6.    #6  
    yea..saw the same thing.. :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    App catalog back up

Nothing new in the updates
    Yup, very disappointed. Getting real sick of this horse shat. Palm is allowing the same apps with different names in the catalog. Its becoming a joke. Espc on such an important day, they are releasing the pre in Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    Yup, very disappointed. Getting real sick of this horse shat. Palm is allowing the same apps with different names in the catalog. Its becoming a joke. Espc on such an important day, they are releasing the pre in Canada.
    Hey as long as we have the FileCoaster going strong I don't care where its comming from as long there are options out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetreoguys View Post
    Hey as long as we have the FileCoaster going strong I don't care where its comming from as long there are options out there.
    +1.

Just need a backup option for the Homebrew apps.
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    just some updates for some games
    Nothing like crappy demos and Canadian post app. Probably just preparing for the Bell release.

How can you seriously offer a 1 min demo.. Ok kool, we tried it, we want to buy it.. oh wait..
    Quote Originally Posted by thetreoguys View Post
    Yea true, and I love homebrew apps. Thank God for them. This phone really, wouldn't be anything, if it wasn't for the core users developing FOR Palm, FOR Free.
    Yea true, and I love homebrew apps. Thank God for them. This phone really, wouldn't be anything, if it wasn't for the core users developing FOR Palm, FOR Free.
    QFT
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    I couldn't agree more!
    --WhoAmI--
    Sprint Palm Treo 700p with MR --> Palm Pre

T-Money is now available for the webOS! Financial planning has never been easier.