Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Check em out
    Holy crap man, where your panties (or your ADD) on such fire that you couldn't be bothered to post their names?

- Yelp
    - Yahtzee Demo
    - Tetris
    - Canadian Press Mobile
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    yelp....yahtzee demo..tetris maina demo..the canadian press mobile......
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Holy crap man, where your panties (or your ADD) on such fire that you couldn't be bothered to post their names?

- Yelp
    - Yahtzee Demo
    - Tetris
    - Canadian Press Mobile
    I just did..change ur PAD..itz ok
    Heh, just like I said, ADD...
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Yelp is already in Where.....the rest......check homebrew. Next.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=Carioca_FL;1849552]Heh, just like I said, [url=
    Lame.............
    Based on the reviews, it doesn't look like any of these are worth the trouble. Sigh.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

What's wrong with palm. I'm tired of these 2d lame games
    Wow for new apps.... Going to check them out...
    Is this the second release of four apps? Seems like theyre coming in waves of four now! Keep them coming!
    Yahtzee demo is nice.. too bad doesn't let you finish a game.. and you can't buy it yet.
    Is there a difference between YELP and the YELP inside the Where app?
    More of the same :-\... Wonder when we start digging into the good stuff?

first time btw, that I've gotten "App Catalog Unavailable". Hummm?
    hmmmm, i keep getting app catalog unavailable. also i cannot check phone for updates. web works fine though.
    [ Edit by Dieter: Cleaning up ]

Some of us have attention spans longer than 30 seconds. Geez! What do you do when you have to wait two or more years for a movie sequal? Talk about the instant gratification generation...

Amen!! If this isn't a half-[ Edit by Dieter: Cleaning up ] effort then I have no idea what is. Palm allowing, basically, the SAME APPS with different names in the catalog. It's becoming annoying and showing how much Palm really cares about the success of the Pre. I would be ashamed to release this, espc on such a big day when they are releasing the Pre in Canada. Ridiculous.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Some of us have attention spans longer than 30 seconds. Geez! What do you do when you have to wait two or more years for a movie sequal? Talk about the instant gratification generation...
    What kind of analogy was that? A movie sequel to stupid applications released.

If your implying they are pacifying us with these low-level apps, in preparation for some big to be released then fine...But otherwise I stand by what I said earlier...
    Where is the Slingplayer app, I thought that one was supposed to come at or near launch...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast