1.    #1  
    Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give you all a heads up that there will be/is indevelopment an app from DirectTV which lets you stream tv (at least NFL Sunday Ticket) on the Palm Pre. I've heard this from one of their engineers.

Right now, the iphone and blackberry are there top priorities, but they're working on more functionality for the Pre.

This is part of the correspondence:
    "... wanted to let you know that we've successfully streamed nfl games on the palm pre. So if you have NFL Sunday Ticket with Superfan, you'll be able to watch all NFL games on your phone. "
    Well, seeing as I get my Sunday ticket on my TV, I won't have much use for it. But hey, I'm all for expanding the football horizons of the Pre.
    this makes sense, then (even though nobody paid attention to my post ).

Palm Pre in Directv ad
    This same information is on to Directv's website. Of course you have to subscribe to the Sunday Ticket and Supercast.

Catch every game, no matter where you are.
    Now you can enjoy every NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ game, every Sunday, live on your mobile phone. SUPERCAST Mobile — available FREE to all SuperFan customers — includes all the great features of the SUPERCAST computer application. So you can now enjoy live streaming video, highlights, scores and stats wherever you happen to be.

SUPERCAST Mobile will be available for the iPhone, Palm Pre, and select Windows Mobile and BlackBerry devices. Click "View system requirements" to see a list of supported devices. This list will be updated as new devices become available.
    I would rather have a slingplayer app
    Sweet. ****in' sweet!
    wonder what that is going to do to the battery life? it wont be so bad while in the car, you can keep it plugged in. but if your shopping with your wife (please help me) and want to watch, i wonder how long it will last.

she will drag me out for hours or until i get whiny but then im in trouble for the rest of the day and when we get home i can not go play with my friends.
    I'd like to see something stream besides sports, but it's a nice feature.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard Jr View Post
    wonder what that is going to do to the battery life? it wont be so bad while in the car, you can keep it plugged in. but if your shopping with your wife (please help me) and want to watch, i wonder how long it will last.

she will drag me out for hours or until i get whiny but then im in trouble for the rest of the day and when we get home i can not go play with my friends.
    Are you talking about your wife or your mom.
    Quote Originally Posted by vader4633 View Post
    I would rather have a slingplayer app
    I want sling as well but that makes not money for DirecTV. Football is the cash cow.

- Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard Jr View Post

LOL! I would suggest getting another battery or the big extended battery...
    I'd find some way to keep my Pre powered... Now, all I have to do is convince the wife to let me get DirectTV.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    I want sling as well but that makes not money for DirecTV. Football is the cash cow.

- Craig
    If I'm paying for DTV and slinging it, they're making cash.
    I've used my Slingbox to watch my NFLST when I'm out of the house, it's the biggest thing I miss by far from my old Treo on the Pre.
    C'mon Sling, get moving!