1.    #1  
    But I think that the entire forum is biased towards the Pre.

Drew
    Amazing.

I wonder, do you think Denver Broncos forum websites are biased towards the Denver Broncos? You should check it out, and report back.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    Amazing.

I wonder, do you think Denver Broncos forum websites are biased towards the Denver Broncos? You should check it out, and report back.
    I don't even have to. It is obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by fookensoul View Post
    I don't even have to. It is obvious.
    so what's your point?

Drew
    Wow, a website that calls itself Precentral, that is a centralized point of information about the Pre. Who would have ever thunk it might be biased towards the Pre...
    You've got yourself quite a scoop there.
    When you're done investigating it, I've got a hot tip for you - check out Microsoft Corporation...
    I really hope this entire thread was meant as an early April fool's joke.. If not, feel free to remove the "April" and "joke" from that last sentence and just stick with the noun that's left. (For the bright guy who created the thread, the word that becomes the noun I'm talking about would be 'fool'.)
    The OP is truely a GENIUS! I've been on here for months and all along never realized that these forums have a Pre slant.
    I mean, according to my profile I've been registered here for a few years, but I hadn't even heard about the pre until sometime last year.

And in all that time I've only made three comments, prior to this one I mean.

(So now it's four - only six more until I can use the forum like a normal person...)
    I actually think it has a palm bias more so than just the pre...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.

Drew

Give This Man A Cookie.
    Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    Amazing.

Go Broncos!
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    ***Thread of the Year*** by far...
    Wow... Sherlock Holmes couldn't even deduce that...
    It used to **** me off how no one likes to talk about the Iphone here... but now I understand. Thanks!