1.    #1  
    Email – NOTIFICATIONS – Stacked… or Layered…

I wish they can make it simpler, to View…
    On my Phone I will have 8 emails waiting for me. It would be nice to swipe Email Notifications away 1 thru 8 one at a time like No.8 swipe that away... and then have email Notification No.7 be your next Email to view or read, That way you can choose which one you like to open first… Then too have it open by the email Application... Grrr argh I just want to swipe, swipe, and swipe awayyy…

: Ideas, Just throwing out there…
    Or timed stamped first in first out (FIFO) in the order in which it came in.
    Prioritized Emails option settings to set important emails to show on the top first in the order in which it will come in.
    Colored Email Icons – Choose what color you want to personalize the emails your going to be receiving, Work, Home or Family or a subscribed email web alerts.

[Touch + Hold] or [Tap] – OPTIONS:

01). [Touch + Hold] – Send-to (Different Folder) w/confirmation.
    02). [Touch + Hold] – To-Close (Each Accounts) w/confirmation.
    03). [Tap] twice to Delete w/confirmation.
    04). [Tap] to Choose each (Email Accounts) you want to open first for example you have Gmail or Yahoo or AOL you can choose which Individual Accounts you want to go in and check your emails first. Each one will have each Account Notifications separately with the numbers of email in each account. Now that would be cool if they can do that.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Is there a way to delete an email without having to open it up and view it then hit the little trash can icon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Kady View Post
    Is there a way to delete an email without having to open it up and view it then hit the little trash can icon?
    From the screen where you see all the e-mails, just swipe your finger left or right on the e-mail you want to delete and it's gone.
    Terry Rodecker

Palm Pilot -> Palm V -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> 700wx -> ppc6700 -> BB 8830 -> Pre -> iPhone (company requirement) -> TouchPad
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trodecke View Post
    From the screen where you see all the e-mails, just swipe your finger left or right on the e-mail you want to delete and it's gone.
    Whoo hoo! Thanks!
    Another tip: when you get multiple email notifications, if you tap the envelope icon instead of the text, it will take you to the email inbox where you can then at least view them in the order that makes sense. Or if the multiple emails are from different accounts, tapping thr (white) envelope will take you to the main page.
    I wish there was a simple way to "mark all read" instead of having to open every one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    I wish there was a simple way to "mark all read" instead of having to open every one.
    +1
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by mcpreos2009 View Post
    Email – NOTIFICATIONS – Stacked… or Layered…

I wish they can make it simpler, to View…
    On my Phone I will have 8 emails waiting for me. It would be nice to swipe Email Notifications away 1 thru 8 one at a time like No.8 swipe that away... and then have email Notification No.7 be your next Email to view or read, That way you can choose which one you like to open first… Then too have it open by the email Application... Grrr argh I just want to swipe, swipe, and swipe awayyy…
    They have what is very close to that already built in.

As noted earlier, click on the envelope icon instead of the message. That will open the mail app, showing the list of emails you've just received.

You can swipe the ones you don't want left or right to delete them.

You can also (from that list), "pinch and zoom" to see more of the message that's in the email.
  9.    #9  
    Thank you... I'll give that a try...