1.    #1  
    Anyone have this problem?
    I am having problems when I call voicemail on the pre. I calls the voicemail fine, but as it dials the screen goes black and I can hear the voice say please enter password and the screen is still black with everything frozen, keyboard, screen, power button, middle ball, even taking off the tombstone back, nothing.
    Now I tried putting it on the tombstone base and the screen comes on showing the dialer, but everything is still frozen. It stays until the voicemail ends the call and after 5 to 10 minutes the freezing goes away. Thanks for the help.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xero360 View Post
    Anyone have this problem?
    I am having problems when I call voicemail on the pre. I calls the voicemail fine, but as it dials the screen goes black and I can hear the voice say please enter password and the screen is still black with everything frozen, keyboard, screen, power button, middle ball, even taking off the tombstone back, nothing.
    Now I tried putting it on the tombstone base and the screen comes on showing the dialer, but everything is still frozen. It stays until the voicemail ends the call and after 5 to 10 minutes the freezing goes away. Thanks for the help.
    Its the phone app itself! I hate that..like if my phone is locked/idle and a phone call comes in and I answer and the screen go black, lets say I get a text or something I go to open my phone and the screen is black then it shows the unlock screen..then I go to open it it shows the blue screen..and Ive called voicemail a few times aswell and had the same issues you describe I hope they update this...since it doesnt allow the infamous "multi tasking"
    What's the tombstone? Is that slang for the touchstone?