1.    #1  
    I wish palm is creating the virtual keyboard ..so u dont have to open ur keyboard to write just a word like ok
    I know there is some people with the virtual keyboard allready in them phones but they had to rooted and thats is kind like hard for some like me and you have to mess with ur pre.
    Or some create a virtual keyboard without rooting our phone
    ill donate for this feature!
  2. 8er
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Looking for this too
    Your Wish has been answered!

http://www.precentral.net/screen-vir...o-mere-mortals

Enjoy!
    its here ..theres a simple way from the link above
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I'm on the fence on the virtual keyboard. I missed it when I first got my Pre but I've gotten use to the keyboard and flipping the phone open.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Your Wish has been answered!

http://www.precentral.net/screen-vir...o-mere-mortals

Enjoy!

thanx Diane this really work, first i install the webos install , after da everything was easy but the keyboard dont delete when i write here in the forums for example like i write webos and i want to erase the "s" dont erase !!!
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    the virtual keyboard is awesome
    that is currently a bug with v-keyboard. the backspace dooes not work in browser.
    I installed the virtual keyboard, and while I appreciate the author's efforts, it really is a terrible way to type on a small phone screen. I thought I'd actually like it after using my mother's Eternity keyboard, but it's just not up to par.
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jrstinkfish View Post
    I installed the virtual keyboard, and while I appreciate the author's efforts, it really is a terrible way to type on a small phone screen. I thought I'd actually like it after using my mother's Eternity keyboard, but it's just not up to par.
    And thats why we have the hardware keyboard :-)
    Definitely. I've gotten 100x better at the small physical keyboard of the Pre after coming from what I think is the best keyboard of all smartphones (Moto Q9c ... it was almost perfect, and I've used my share of smartphones). When I used my girlfriend's Dash the other day though, I really missed having a spacious keyboard That said, I'm very glad to have a phone that doesn't rely on an on-screen keyboard exclusively.