1.    #1  
    I sent out an MMS to 3 people today and 1 person never recieved the message even after multiple attempts.

Recieved:

1 person on AT&T with a Blackjack II (no data)
    1 person on T-Mobile with a Samsung Touchscreen device (I forget the name) (data plan)

Never Recieved:

1 person on AT&T with a BlackBerry Curve 8900 (no data)

Is there a reason why I can't reach the BB Curve?
    Last edited by threefiftyli; 08/26/2009 at 01:02 PM.
    Occasionally I've had problems sending text messages from one carrier to another. Took hours for the message to get through. If that's the case, it's not a problem with the phone.

Have you tried sending another message to the phone just to verify the issue?
  3.    #3  
    Yes I have. Regular texts are almost instant and go through everytime. Must be some kind of compatibility?
    I've had the exact same problem but the blackberry curve 8900 was with T-mobile. I don't think it's the palm pre most likely a problem with the BB.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by aldiggah View Post
    I've had the exact same problem but the blackberry curve 8900 was with T-mobile. I don't think it's the palm pre most likely a problem with the BB.
    Darn. I hope that issue gets fixed or there is a workaround.
    I hope so to because unfortunately the person which i would mostly like to send MMS is exactly the owner of the BB
    At one point I wasn't able to receive MMS or the person wouldn't get my MMS. Once I restarted my Pre the problem was resolved.