1.    #1  
    Can someone please tell me which homebrew app allows you to have more than the 3 original card pages? Don't know if I'm using the correct terminology, I apologize. I'm going a little download crazy with these nice apps and could use the extra pages. Thanks in advance for any help.
    There is no homebrew app for that. I believe you need to root your Pre and apply some patches to it.

I don't know how it is done, so don't ask but I am sure there is a thread or two on it. Check out the WebOS development forum.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bjjmoody View Post
    Can someone please tell me which homebrew app allows you to have more than the 3 original card pages? Don't know if I'm using the correct terminology, I apologize. I'm going a little download crazy with these nice apps and could use the extra pages. Thanks in advance for any help.
    In the Homebrew Apps forum, check out the WebOs QuickInstall Thread.

The latest version allows you to apply that "tweak" very easily (No rooting required)
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    ^yea
    Quote Originally Posted by psm9 View Post
    Is it just in the middle of that thread? That's a large thread
    There is no spoon
    Quote Originally Posted by psm9 View Post

The latest version allows you to apply that "tweak" very easily (No rooting required)
    Oh, I did not know that. Thanks!
  7.    #7  
    Thanks everyone. I am new to posting in forums. Very impressed on the response time. Haven't even finished my morning coffee and got my answer. lol. : )
    It is an awesome community here. Welcome!
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knee Dragger View Post
    Is it just in the middle of that thread? That's a large thread
    Nope. Just go to the 1st post. For all of the homebrew apps (and for WebOS Quick Install),the 1st posts are updated to include latest info and newest download links. Jason has some links to FAQs as well on that post.
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    I got it running, but now my browser doesn't seem to work...doing a quick reboot. It might have been because I turned browser downloading on.