1.    #1  
    having trouble installing mobile msn. I send the link to pre from web site but when I try to open, it says "cannot find an application which can open this file"
    Quote Originally Posted by owtlaw View Post
    having trouble installing mobile msn. I send the link to pre from web site but when I try to open, it says "cannot find an application which can open this file"
    That's probably inteded for Windows Mobile phones, not the Pre.

Any Apps besides homebrew apps you will find in the App Catalog. There's not much there yet, but they are working on it.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Yeah. The only way to get MSN Messenger on your pre right now is to go through the sprint app (which just takes you to the mobile sprint webpage), go into the categories tab, then into the messaging icon. You can use the web version of MSN and Yahoo through there.
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    ^ that or you can go to meebo.com... select MSN and then use it from there. That's what I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaki View Post
    ^ that or you can go to meebo.com... select MSN and then use it from there. That's what I do.
    I did that and bookmarked the page so i can have easy access. Also there's a homebrew app called windylive.