1.    #1  
    Is anybody else getting the wear marks from opening the keyboard? I have then on the top and bottom. I even have them on the back right above the mirror on the black plastic. The part the has the most it on the bottom of the keyboard right above the battery cover release right before it starts to slope back down to the keyboard? Here are some more pics, they don't really bother me just wondering if its normal.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rem_kujawa; 08/25/2009 at 05:12 PM.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    are the wear marks on your phone or on your hand? lol
    Yes I have the same marks. The mirror on the back is actually scrathed up pretty badly.
  4.    #4  
    some more pics, ok thank you like I said it does not bother me because you do not see it when closed.
    I have them too.. But I can live with that..
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts

When you buy a new pair of shoes, are you worried that the soles will get scuffed?

Holy cow....

The wear on your phone is from coming in constant contact with ... your phone! It's not diamond, it's plastic. There will be wear. Accept it, and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubal View Post

When you buy a new pair of shoes, are you worried that the soles will get scuffed?

Holy cow....

The wear on your phone is from coming in constant contact with ... your phone! It's not diamond, it's plastic. There will be wear. Accept it, and move on.
    +1
  8.    #8  
    I have the Seideo Innocase and was wondering if that was the cause or just normal wear.If you read my ALL of my post you would have known that I do not care, just wondering if its normal as all. but hey thanks for you worthless rant.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Yeah, I've only had my current pre 2 days, but the mirror looks like someone took a key to the left side of it. I don't care - as long as the thing works (since my first 2 didn't!) I'm happy.
    I've got it too. Kind of annoying.
    got 'em too
    i, too, have them.
  13.    #13  
    what about around the screen where the clear part of the touch screen ends and the black part begins you can see light through black when you are in a dark room with the back light on. Its almost like it was painted black on the inside and they missed a few spots. That bothers me more.
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    They are just a few little scuffs. It doesn't affect the function of the phone. I wouldn't worry about it.