1.    #1  
    For a week or so now I'm getting random notification sound when there is nothing to be notified of. Happens a handful of times a day. Any recs on what to do? Anyone experience this before?
    I've had that happen a few times, but not very often. No clue.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Sometimes I get random Low Battery alerts even though my Pre is pretty much fully charged.
    Have you tried resetting your phone?
    My Touchstone was defective causing this to happen to me.
    I would hear the dung-dung noise go to my phone and nothing shows.
    I moved the touchstone and phone closer to me to monitor it, and it made the notification sound, and the "charging battery" showed at the bottom of the screen for 2 seconds and disappeared. After exchanging the touchstone, it hasn't happened since.
    It isn't random, check your battery, i gaurantee it's at 20% when it does it.
  7.    #7  
    No to the 20%. I always check it, but it's not that.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bag of Leaves View Post
    Have you tried resetting your phone?
    Tried resetting too. . It's driving me nuts now. It happens at least 10x a day.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allthewayhome View Post
    For a week or so now I'm getting random notification sound when there is nothing to be notified of. Happens a handful of times a day. Any recs on what to do? Anyone experience this before?
    Mine too. Just started in the last couple of weeks. Battery and signal both good when it happens. I figured Palm / Sprint were 'tinkering' with something.