1.    #1  
    Ok I am in USB mode trying to view my MP3 music files so i can copy them to my MP3 player, I can't seem to find the folder my Music is in when I am in USB mode.

However I see this iPod Control folder, Then I open it up and there are all these Sub folders in it.
    G:\iPod_Control\Music Then all these other fodlers F000 - F19

What are these is this what happened after the last Update?
    My music is not lableed correctly in the Pre and all I see is these sub folders my music files are renamed "woo107 ect.."

Does anyone else experience this?

How did this happen?
    That folder is what I-Tunes creates to store your files for easier access. The IPod system implements these to speed up search and playback of files. It is also why getting music off your Ipod sucks without the correct software.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    That folder is what I-Tunes creates to store your files for easier access. The IPod system implements these to speed up search and playback of files. It is also why getting music off your Ipod sucks without the correct software.
    I Never have used Itunes, i do not even have itunes on my PC? Now all my Mp3 files are subdivided in these F folders with I have to right click to see the properties.

Can I delete Ipod Control folder? and relaod my music again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Addie_Goodvibes View Post
    I Never have used Itunes, i do not even have itunes on my PC? Now all my Mp3 files are subdivided in these F folders with I have to right click to see the properties.

Can I delete Ipod Control folder? and relaod my music again?
    Yes. Really odd though. To the best of my knowledge that folder only exists when you use Itunes.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Yes. Really odd though. To the best of my knowledge that folder only exists when you use Itunes.
    I wonder if it pggybacked on a homebrew App or with my WINAMp or other media player? Starnge I will try to delete my Music files and resync later

Thanks for the tips i deleted that stupid Ipod_control folder as I never have & NEVER will use itunes