1.    #1  
    Why doesn't my Music show in a Music Folder when I plug in my Pre (USB Mode)?

Is there another way to view the music files in the Pre do I have to use media sync mode?
    I think it goes into the Downloads directory.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by tobiah View Post
    I think it goes into the Downloads directory.
    I want to be able to view all my Music Mp3 files whil ein USB mode, Downloads doesn't show them
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    How did you put your music on the phone? Itunes? If so they are in the itunes folder in sub folders format which is a mess to navigate IMO.
    If you want to have them in a folder named "Music" create one while in usb mode and place your mp3's there. The pre does not have a dedicated music folder pre-installed, The music player will find your music no matter what folder they are in.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi4u View Post
    How did you put your music on the phone? Itunes? If so they are in the itunes folder in sub folders format which is a mess to navigate IMO.
    If you want to have them in a folder named "Music" create one while in usb mode and place your mp3's there. The pre does not have a dedicated music folder pre-installed, The music player will find your music no matter what folder they are in.
    I never use Itunes! Always Drag & Drop, i was navigating the "G:\iPod_Control\Music\F11" folder and my Music Is a Mess none of the Mp3 files are named as i tagged then they show up in the Pre muisc player ok but in USB mode the song s are named w00.. ect.. and they are divided in folder F00- F19??

Is this what happened after the last update?
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Not the update but just by placing them into the ipod subfolder did that.
    Do as I suggested and create a new music folder (G:\Music) delete the messed up files and drag/drop into the new folder.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi4u View Post
    Not the update but just by placing them into the ipod subfolder did that.
    Do as I suggested and create a new music folder (G:\Music) delete the messed up files and drag/drop into the new folder.
    Funny I never saw that folder before, I never would have put tem in an ipod subfolder not even sure how that ipod fiolder appeared, Thanks for the tips.
    I'm having similar trouble. I just upgraded to a Pre 2 and am giving my old Pre to my son to use as a music player and gaming device but I have some music on the phone that is not age appropriate that I want to delete. The problem is the music shows up on my phone but I can't find it in any of the folder when I connect to my computer?

Any suggestions?
    make a folder called music it works.