1.    #1  
    Ok my phones screen cracked from the center button or w/e and palm said they would replace it for free. I just want to know though do sprint phones have sim cards and do i send my phone in with no battery at all?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    No sim cards, send the whole thing battery and all (unless they are sending you a refurb, then keep your battery)
  3.    #3  
    In accordance with Palm's warranty policy, it may be necessary to replace your device with one that has been reconditioned to factory standards.

Step 1: Back up your data by performing a HotSync operation. IN ALL CASES, ALL PERSONAL
    DATA STORED ON THE DEVICE WILL BE LOST AS PART OF THE REPAIR PROCESS.

Step 2: REMOVE ALL ACCESSORIES AND ADD-ONS FROM YOUR DEVICE PRIOR TO SHIPPING (for example, covers, cases, styli, expansion cards, modems, removable battery, SIM card, etc.)

Note: THE REPAIR FACILITY WILL NOT RETURN ACCESSORIES OR ADD-ONS. TO PROTECT YOUR WIRELESS ACCOUNT, ANY ATTACHED SIM CARDS WILL BE DESTROYED.

Step 3: Print this email and cut along the dotted line below.

Step 4: Wrap the top portion of this email around your device with a rubber band. Package your device in a secured padded box or container that will protect it from damage in transit. Write the SRO Number on the top and side of the box.

Step 5: Attach the bottom portion of this email (the return shipping label) to the front of the shipping container. Return the device with one-way shipping and insurance pre-paid. Ensure you use a service that provides a tracking number.

Step 6: Save a copy of this document until the transaction is complete.
  4.    #4  
    yea they are. But they said that in the email and wasnt sure if there were sim cards. Is there a way to use a other one until then?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sixersman111 View Post
    In accordance with Palm's warranty policy, it may be necessary to replace your device with one that has been reconditioned to factory standards.

Step 1: Back up your data by performing a HotSync operation. IN ALL CASES, ALL PERSONAL
    DATA STORED ON THE DEVICE WILL BE LOST AS PART OF THE REPAIR PROCESS.

Step 2: REMOVE ALL ACCESSORIES AND ADD-ONS FROM YOUR DEVICE PRIOR TO SHIPPING (for example, covers, cases, styli, expansion cards, modems, removable battery, SIM card, etc.)

Note: THE REPAIR FACILITY WILL NOT RETURN ACCESSORIES OR ADD-ONS. TO PROTECT YOUR WIRELESS ACCOUNT, ANY ATTACHED SIM CARDS WILL BE DESTROYED.

Step 3: Print this email and cut along the dotted line below.

Step 4: Wrap the top portion of this email around your device with a rubber band. Package your device in a secured padded box or container that will protect it from damage in transit. Write the SRO Number on the top and side of the box.

Step 5: Attach the bottom portion of this email (the return shipping label) to the front of the shipping container. Return the device with one-way shipping and insurance pre-paid. Ensure you use a service that provides a tracking number.

Step 6: Save a copy of this document until the transaction is complete.
    Ya......that ^^^^^^^^^^^^
  6.    #6  
    also do anyone know if it matter if i use ups or fredx
    Quote Originally Posted by sixersman111 View Post
    also do anyone know if it matter if i use ups or fredx
    Doesn't matter, just keep your tracking number (unless they are paying for your shipping and expect you to use a certain company)
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!