1.    #1  
    I recently got a free spare Pre battery and was wondering would it be ok to charge it in my old Centro. I don't feel like getting battery dock and its a pain to try to keep both batteries charged with only using touchstone with one AC cord.
    I don't see why there would be any problem, charge away
    This signature for rent
    I've been doing that for a few months, no problem. I have my original Pre battery, an extra Pre battery that a store gave me, and an old Centro Battery. I rotate them through an old Centro that has a busted LCD. It has become my battery charger. I don't use the Centro battery except when I have to, but it seems to last longer than the other two. There shouldn't be any issue regarding charging the battery; the only possible issue would be the possibility that a Centro battery might have some different specs and cause damage to the Pre. I don't think there's a way that a battery getting charged can suffer damage that would then harm your Pre, and based on my experience, that is not an issue.
  4.    #4  
    I also got a free battery from a Sprint store. I guess its a goodwill thing for new Pre customers.
    Right now my old Centro is collecting dust, so I'll put it to use as a battery charger. Thanks.