Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 46 of 46
  1. ToddK's Avatar
    Posts
    666 Posts
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    Who cares about slow animations really
    the problem with the phone app lies in the sluggish scrolling at times
    and the embarrasing lack of detail in the call/contact log
    i should be able to easily pull of a log of all calls for a contact/number
    calls should have time logs etc...these are the issues, not how fast the animation comes up.
    Both are issues, to some, the lag is the bigger issue, others feel the lack of detail in the log is the cause of their frustration.

    I, for one, hope they are both addressed soon.

    Cheers, Todd K.
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney749 View Post
    Oh, I also have that issue with the speed dial not working. That sux too.

    And, not to worry, I was away from the forum for the weekend and came to realize that this place does almost nothing to enhance my ownership of the device. Rather than being a place to gather info and help others with the Pre, this forum is instead a place for a bunch of whiney, selfish, know-it-alls to complain, self-promote and attempt to raise their own pitiful self esteem.

    I will probably just go back to reading articles like I used to do, and you'll have one less "Apologist" to get in the way of your whiney BS.
    Simple solution. Ignore threads like this that simply offer an outlet for discussing real Pre issues. Stick to the more stellar threads we have on here such as "should i return my pre?" " should i carry the Pre in my pocket?" "how do you clean your Pre" "Does Scott Kelby use a Pre" "updates or more apps?" etc, etc..
  3. #43  
    I love the slow phone app and hope it gets a lot slower.
    God makes the earth yield healing herbs which the prudent man should not neglect;
  4. urkel's Avatar
    Posts
    944 Posts
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney749 View Post
    Oh, I also have that issue with the speed dial not working. That sux too.

    I will probably just go back to reading articles like I used to do, and you'll have one less "Apologist" to get in the way of your whiney BS.
    You're contradicting yourself. You have an issue with one of the things on my list, yet you consider it to be "whiney BS" to actually point out problems?

    Anyway, it's a shame you have no sense of humor because my bet is that a lifetime of getting frustrated with people who don't agree with your superior opinion can get pretty tiresome.
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    You're contradicting yourself. You have an issue with one of the things on my list, yet you consider it to be "whiney BS" to actually point out problems?

    Anyway, it's a shame you have no sense of humor because my bet is that a lifetime of getting frustrated with people who don't agree with your superior opinion can get pretty tiresome.
    Wait - aren't you the guy that started the name calling because I said I didn't have most of the issues others are having in this thread? As if the fact that I said I don't have those issues means I'm liar or an "apologist"?

    I'm not contradicting myself about anything. I acknowledged one of the issues that I have experienced (actually two), but didn't start a thread about it, and neither of those issues lead me to believe the sky is falling.
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Simple solution. Ignore threads like this that simply offer an outlet for discussing real Pre issues. Stick to the more stellar threads we have on here such as "should i return my pre?" " should i carry the Pre in my pocket?" "how do you clean your Pre" "Does Scott Kelby use a Pre" "updates or more apps?" etc, etc..
    LOL

    Who the hell is Scott Kelby anway??
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions