1.    #1  
    I have a scrach in the gesture of my pre and it is causing problems with the back gesture. Is there a place I can get this repaired like I can see the light under the screen on the left side close to the corner. Thanks
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkinstek View Post
    I have a scrach in the gesture of my pre and it is causing problems with the back gesture. Is there a place I can get this repaired like I can see the light under the screen on the left side close to the corner. Thanks
    u cant fix that u just gotta get a replacement
    Is it a scratch or a crack? Im not sure about this because your scratch is actually causing problems, but if it is a scratch there is this stuff called applesauce which i hear is great for getting rid of scratches. You could give it a try.
  5. jmf
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Is it possible just to change the face plate as easy as the back cover?

jmf
    Quote Originally Posted by jmf View Post
    Is it possible just to change the face plate as easy as the back cover?

jmf
    from wut ive heard sprint reps r not allowed to repair the pre but if they do they're violating rules
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I think the face is attached (permanently) to the touch screen. If my memory is correct, from when the pre came out and all those sites tore it apart. I could be wrong, but I'd check into this.
  8.    #8  
    I have searched the net for replacements and sprint reps won't help at all its in the gesture area looks like some of the black pain came off. Any one seen this before. I don't want to take out an insurance claim because I don't want a refurb
    hawkinstek, right now there is no repairing or replacing the screen, or any other part for that matter. Only replacing the device...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  10.    #10  
    Like I said I don't want to end up with a refurb phone. I don't know how the paint would just come off like I can see the lite from the lcd display on the left corner of the gesture area
  11.    #11  
    Has anyone took out an insurance claim and got new phone or was it a refurbed. How anyone seen this before? Thanks for all the help