Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I'm using ghost skinz and the seido innocase. Had to cut the skin down a bit to make it fit better but it works great
    Naked pre with original "sleeping bag" when it's in my pocket
    can you guys post up some pics or links to pics of your skinned Pre?

Thanks!
    My pre has been a nudist since day 1 and proud of it! It has no problem flaunting it's stuff either! Though it does like to curl up in it's sleeping bag once in awhile.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Mine's been naked, however it may not be for much longer. After spending a couple of hours in my pocket with my (go figure) iPod nano it developed a wicked spot of superfine scuff marks right in the middle of the screen. Which is way more annoying than a few little scratches. Its the kind of ware I'd expect to see after months of pocket time not hours Anyone had a problem with scuffing? Any polishing products that work well, or tips? I might head down to the local high end sunglass store, see if they have any suggestions. Then I'm thinking about putting on an invisibleshield.
    I'm on my third screen guard, the 1st covered the mic and muted my voice during calls, the second had a mic cut-out, but it was in the wrong corner of the phone, the third was a little more expensive but is the official 02 version (02 are the exclusive service provider for the Palm Pre here in the UK, I guess our version of your Sprint?).

The screen from 02 is excellent, it's a perfect fit and hardly visible!

I still carry the phone in the original sleeping bag, or the official leather slip I purchased. The reason I want a guard is for the long-term protection it offers; I plan to hold on to this phone for 18-months - in that time I have no doubt that there'll come a time that I'll be thankful for having a guard fitted.

Finally, come sale time, I can promote the fact the screen has been under guard since day 1.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12