1.    #1  
    Hello,

So I just got off the phone with sprint which recommended that i perform a hard reset, which they said would erase all my info. I would rather not do that, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to fix my problem.

My phone for some reason acts like it is connected to a wired headset when it is not. I am giving two option when making a phone call, speaker or headset. If I plug a headset or headphones into the pre I can hear the phone, but if I pull out the headset the phone still acts like it is connected. Additionally, when I listen to music with headphones, and pull the headphones, the music keeps playing (before the music would pause).

Any suggestions to fix? I have modded my phone, but I have not done anything to it in the last few days, and this problem just started this morning.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    That's so weird, another person posted with the same issue and I'm also having this issue.
    I had the same issue. I think I remember plugging the headset in, making a call and removing the headset after the call ended. I have had the same issue with the iPhone.