1.    #1  
    Don't know how I managed this but my web icon doesn't work. If I use Uni Search and type in "Web" still no go. How do I fix this one. sheeeeesh
    Try rebooting the Pre, by press and hold of the Orange Button, Sym and the 'R' key......

A reboot usually cures most issues....

If you just enabled the downloading of links thru the installer undo it and it should fix your problem.
    The above fix is correct. I had the same problem yesterday, worked like a charm. But curious, is the downloading in web fixed?
  5.    #5  
    That did it. I was freakin out... LOL
    If you only install that one hack with no others I believe that it works, also make sure that the phone is not in dev mode. ....No problem PreDonT I thought I had broken my phone to and was dreading the trip to the sprint store then I just uninstalled everything that I had done that day and that fixed it.
    Same thing happened to me. That hack doesn't seem to work.
    Same thing happen to me friday. Sprint Store replaced it.
    Thanks,

mrclaiborne
    DaGreatOne
    Happened to me too, and responded just to a restart.
    Yesterday (8-22-09) my web was coming on upside down. It drove me crazy- I didn't reboot, but 10 min later it corrected itself. I wonder if there is a bug in the app. It hasn't done that again- but now I make it a point to open the app just because...