Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    can anyone please explain a step by step howto gran a file from the pre, so i can edit it with dreamweaver and the put it back on the pre? please help, im going crazy here... thank you
  2.    #2  
    come on people. give me 10 min of your life and help me. please.
  3. diomark's Avatar
    Posts
    752 Posts
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    #3  
    root your pre, copy the file to /media/internal and grab it from usb.. probably the fastest way.-m
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    root your pre, copy the file to /media/internal and grab it from usb.. probably the fastest way.-m
    hi.
    i rooted my pre,gaind access and all.
    even applied most of the patches out there.
    i cant seem to understand(im usually faster on these things) how do i actually copy the file, how do i access it and edit it. and howto put back on pre.

    PLEASE, PLEASE if you can do an actual step by step, it would be great.
    thank u so very much
  5. IYE2's Avatar
    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    #5  
    Hook your pre up and select just charge
    open webos quick install
    Tools -> receive
    (know the location of the file i.e. /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs)
    Save it to wherever on your computer
    Save a copy so if you mess something up..
    Edit the patch with notepad +, dreamweaver, whatever..
    On webos quick install, tools -> send
    paste the location minus the file name (i.e. /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/
    Reboot.
    Done.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by IYE2 View Post
    Hook your pre up and select just charge
    open webos quick install
    Tools -> receive
    (know the location of the file i.e. /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs)
    Save it to wherever on your computer
    Save a copy so if you mess something up..
    Edit the patch with notepad +, dreamweaver, whatever..
    On webos quick install, tools -> send
    paste the location minus the file name (i.e. /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/
    Reboot.
    Done.
    anyway to copy paste the file destination from the example u gave me to quick install app?
  7. IYE2's Avatar
    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    anyway to copy paste the file destination from the example u gave me to quick install app?
    ctrl+c (copy)
    crtl+v (paste).
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by IYE2 View Post
    ctrl+c (copy)
    crtl+v (paste).
    my man

Posting Permissions