1.    #1  
    How long should picture mail take? I have 4 bars of 3G and havnt gotten a pic that was sent 30 minutes ago. They resent it again. Still havnt gotten it.
    Thanks to Verizon, if the user sending you a picture was a verizon user and or the picture had to jump towers Verizon has put a cap on sprint users OTA their towers. There was an article on it slashdot.com about how Verizon is capping users and this cap is causing delay time. If you havent recieved the picture by now you either may not recieve it at all or it may take a few days....

Similar article... Intel slammed with 1.7 billion dollar fine for bully marketing over AMD... Maximum PC has a full detailed article on this how Intel issued rebates for their products and bullying distros into delay release of amd products. The reason I brought this up is its happening across the board, good tech and good service is not the priority... you are not the priority of companies like this your another dollar bill in a CEO's pocket....

On one case brought up in Maximum PC a distro was offered 250,000 AMD units for free as a form of marketing however could only take 12,000 AMD units due to the fact if they accepted the AMD units they were in breach of their contract with Intel and they would not release the rebates to the Distro

If you want direct links to the story on Verizon vs Sprint on slashdot id have to do some reasearch and or the Maximum PC line drop me an email my info is public...