Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Fortunately, I've talked to multiple people and they have all noted that the device was received damaged, but from the conversations I've had with everyone involved, it appears that even if I had called on day one, they'd still have wanted me to file an insurance claim, as returning the second phone "damaged" would have incurred a fee of the FULL PRICE of the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by GLAzedFAith View Post
    Fortunately, I've talked to multiple people and they have all noted that the device was received damaged, but from the conversations I've had with everyone involved, it appears that even if I had called on day one, they'd still have wanted me to file an insurance claim, as returning the second phone "damaged" would have incurred a fee of the FULL PRICE of the phone.
    You wouldn't have accepted that.
    Them crediting you back the $100 is not a "break even", since you are limited to three such claims within any one 12 month period.

Unfortunately, since you didn't, it's hard for you to make the case with Sprint. However, were it me, I'd keep requesting my way up the ladder of supervisors. Keep in mind, the limit of three does make using them a "cost" to you. I'd reiterate that to them. Calmly, but firmly, and frequently.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12