1.    #1  
    Not sure if this is normal, but I just realized that when I am on a call (away from wifi) I cannot surf the web, use google maps etc. The "EV" icon disappears, Is this normal? I am on my 4th pre, wondering if I found a new problem.
    Nope that is normal
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoPrince View Post
    Nope that is normal
    How am I supposed to use google maps and take a call, this seems like a big drawback.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    How am I supposed to use google maps and take a call, this seems like a big drawback.
    Have a wifi connection while making the call.
    This is a limitation of Sprint's network. You can't use data and talk at the same time. If you have wifi access though, it works fine.
    It's CDMA - go to ATT or T-Mobile if you want that capability.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Sounds like it would be something that would be useful to have but... they just don't. Maybe someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diviance View Post
    Sounds like it would be something that would be useful to have but... they just don't. Maybe someday.
    Sprint's 4G capability will allow it, but that won't be widespread enough to begin being useful until next year - and after they actually field phones with 4G capability.