1.    #1  
    Mines looking a little dirty. I'm sure it would be fine to wash it, but anyone regret doing so for any reason?
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    No hahah except mine was paved over the wash helped the side with asphault and the other side didnt fade the color at all
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
    I wash mine every week because it gets dirty really fast. Just handwash it in a sink with cold water and some laundry detergent. It smells really nice afterwards too. Just make sure you rinse it really well.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    I wash mine every week because it gets dirty really fast. Just handwash it in a sink with cold water and some laundry detergent. It smells really nice afterwards too. Just make sure you rinse it really well.
    Not to mention be sure the inside is dry before you slip your phone in there.

I've washed mine twice since I've had it and haven't had any issues (hand-washing it that is)...
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    I lost mine and i miss it!!

I need to buy some sort of carrying case for this thing..
    I think mine is at the bottom of my purse somewhere. I dont even use it anymore.
    Get the "rocketfish mobile" for Palm Pre. i bought it at BB it protects both sides and it slids so you can use the keypad without taking it out. No protection on the touch face, but the rest is good to go...I put "Zagg" invisible shield and cut it to fit. You can buy them made for the pre, but if you use the Rocketfish cover shell, you must cut the invisible shield so it does not interfere with the shell or it won't snap on. Just use the inside of the top shell as a templete on the invisi shield.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I actually washed mine on accedent, i left it in my pocket of my dickie shorts! but it came out fine! actually it came out clean.... I wash on cold and dry on reg cotten.
    paumpre, what are "dickie shorts"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lito305 View Post
    I lost mine and i miss it!!

I need to buy some sort of carrying case for this thing..
    Go to a Sprint store and tell them you want to buy the bag that it came with. The store won't have a SKU so they can't sell you one but if the guy/girl is cool they'll just give you one. That's how i got my second one.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    paumpre, what are "dickie shorts"?
    shorts of the brand "Dickies".

As for washing the pouch. I have a steam dryer so I just toss it in there with my work clothes every time I come home.

Still looking as awesome as when I first saw it.
    I use baby wipes to wash my carry on- it is the leather case with strap- it works and I don't have to freak out about the water.
    Last edited by bluemoon219; 08/23/2009 at 03:09 PM. Reason: wrong word
    it's ok to wash...
    Quote Originally Posted by esc1 View Post
    Mines looking a little dirty. I'm sure it would be fine to wash it, but anyone regret doing so for any reason?
    It works fine and cleans it very well. I have a leather flap pouch case with a clip but, I keep the Pre pouch inside the case and use it if I have to lay my Pre on my desk.
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    I accidentally washed mine too. I thought I had lost it and when pulling clothes out of the washer yesterday, it dropped out on the floor. I still have no idea where I left it, it's not like I'd put the empty sleeve in my pocket. Oh well, I'm happy - no fading and nice Tide scent