1.    #1  
    As of the last couple of days, anytime I try to send an email, I get one of those "!" popup messages (error popup) saying that it failed.

This is happening with both my Yahoo and my Exchange accounts (only ones I have setup on the phone).

If I login to them using the web browser they work fine...it only fails in my Pre's built in email tool. So it does not appear to be a problem with the accounts themselves.

I've tested sending in several places, all with full EV signals, and same thing. I can still receive email and send and receive text messages just fine.

I've tried rebooting already.

What's going on here? Having to sign in to my email accounts via the web to send email right now just sucks.
    It happens to me too often. The only fix i've found is to delete and re-add the account. It really ticks me off when this happens after typing a long email.
    Is anyone else having this problem? I'm getting tired of deleting and adding my email account. Why would it sometimes send messages ok and other times give the "error sending email" message?
    Quote Originally Posted by kipskiddy View Post
    Is anyone else having this problem? I'm getting tired of deleting and adding my email account. Why would it sometimes send messages ok and other times give the "error sending email" message?
    Have you changed your password?
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

No haven't changed password.Why do you ask?
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I have had this happen while on wifi ...never if sent via evdo.