1.    #1  
    I can't figure out when in the browser how to scroll when a scroll box shows up inside the main page. Ex (when your in facebook and you click on attendees for an invent.) when the names go farther than what shows up on the page there is no way to scroll.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    try maybe holding the phone horizontally and swiping down in the gesture area?
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    This is somewhere in the Tips and Tricks section, so search there if I don't explain it correctly, but if you hold either the Orange key or the Shift key while swiping in that scroll box (can't remember if you swipe left and right, or up and down), it should start moving in that direction. Not elegant, but it works.
  4.    #4  
    maybe i'm not doing this right but i tried the shift key thing and it didn't work.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Hold the orange button and touch the screen where you want the cursor. Then you can move the cursor around with your finger.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by templeghg22 View Post
    I can't figure out when in the browser how to scroll when a scroll box shows up inside the main page. Ex (when your in facebook and you click on attendees for an invent.) when the names go farther than what shows up on the page there is no way to scroll.
    I've had this problem since day one with the Pre. Apparently the browser doesn't support scrolling a frame inside a web page. I run into this on the NJ Transit train schedule page. Sucks. I guess we have to wait for Palm to fix it.
    Do what groovy said. The key is to first get an active cursor in the text field by tapping in the field. Then, while pressing the orange button, swipe anywhere on the screen to move the cursor to the text you want to see.

Regards,
    Tom
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJ View Post
    Do what groovy said. The key is to first get an active cursor in the text field by tapping in the field. Then, while pressing the orange button, swipe anywhere on the screen to move the cursor to the text you want to see.

Regards,
    Tom
    wow that did work thanks guys
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    I've had this problem since day one with the Pre. Apparently the browser doesn't support scrolling a frame inside a web page. I run into this on the NJ Transit train schedule page. Sucks. I guess we have to wait for Palm to fix it.
    It is possible. Try the tips and trips sticky, helped me out when I couldn't figure it out...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.